5 Collectors Books on Cookie Jars Primitives Furniture Occ. Japan Brass &
Copper. Condition is "Good" with a name scribbled out on the inside cover.
Shipped with USPS Media Mail.
1. Collector's Encyclopedia of Cookie Jars by Fred Roerig& Joyce Herndon
Roerig. Published by Collectors Books, 1993. Hardbound.
2. Kitchen Antiques 1790-1940, by Kathryn McNerney. Published by Collectors
Books, 1991. Softbound.
3. Occupied Japan for Collectors byFlorence Archambault. Published by Schiffer
Books, 1992. Hardbound. Has the dustjacket.
4. Antique Brass & Copper by Mary Frank Gaston. Published by Collectors Books,
5. Antique Oak Furniture, by Conover Hill. Published by Collector Books, 1987.
These books have lots of information and illustrations. They retailed for 7.85